Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Wed, 8 Jul 1987 21:40 SET
  I  know, I  am a  pain.  But could  those  of you  whose LISTSERV  regularly
generate  "Error 1  from 1.5i  to  1.5j migration"  PLEASE look  at the  "1.5j
MIGRATE" console file  in your reader and take appropriate  action? It usually
means  you have  an  old  SAMPLE LIST  in  RECFM V  80.  Just  discard it  and
everything will be fine. Or copy it to F 100 if you want to keep it.

  Don't misunderstand me. I don't mind  one or two errors during 1.5j install.
But getting 2-3 such errors a day  on a regular basis from 4-5 servers becomes
a bit of a pain...

  Eric

PS: By  the way it  allows me to  know which nodes  are re-IPLed on  a regular
    basis :-)