Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:52:15 -0400
At 10:00 10/24/2006 Tuesday, Chris Mead wrote:
>This probably isn't the correct forum to discuss this but from what I can
>tell Yahoo has recently made changes that are causing all sorts of problems
>for a lot of people.  The following error is received when attempting to
>connect to the yahoo.com mail servers.
>
>451 Message temporarily deferred - 4.16.50
>
>We have been waiting for a postmaster response to the issue since last week.

I believe LSTSRV-L is * a * correct list to post to, since many LISTSERV admins will be able to either provide insight or may be suffering the same pain and would appreciate "the company" i.e., knowing what others are experiencing and not go down wrong problem source ID paths.

On some lists, commercial ISP postmasters even hang out and are willing to dialogue, right Paul.R ? :-)

/Pete