Ross Patterson <A024012@RUTVM1>
Mon, 19 Jan 87 11:54:12 EST

   ...you've gotten us into this time, Stanley."

    My apologies  to those of you  who had problems over  the last few
days due to LISTSERV@RUTVM1's illness (acute lack of DASD, exacerbated
by an  insidious case  of creeping STATS-itis.)  I have  expanded it's
A-disk, and changed many local lists to Stats=No to help prevent it in
the future.  As Eric informed you, the new PEERS NAMES stopped here as
a  result, and  needs to  be restarted.   I PUT  it here  (after first
hacking  CONTROL FILELIST  to  allow  that), and  that  seems to  have
angered every  other LISTSERV in  the world (at  least I now  know how
many there  are ;-) ). Please  ignore the mail that  your LISTSERV has
probably sent  you, claiming that  I've attempted  to store a  copy of
PEERS NAMES on it.

    Eric, could  you send out an  acceptable copy of PEERS  NAMES, now
that my Listserv is well again?

Ross