Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:29:06 -0400
FSAV 7 and 8 for Windows can be used with LISTSERV 15.0 and later.  FSAV 8 is available from ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/f-secure .

Sites running LISTSERV 14.x must continue to use FSAV 5.52 (servers) or 5.54 (workstations).  (A good reason to upgrade LISTSERV...)

Please see http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/fsav-install.pdf for more details.

Nathan