Jane K Gehan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:00:37 -0600
Let me know what you find out. Our web interface is VERY slow. Listserv
itself is fast enough.

Thanks, Jane

Jane K. Gehan
University of Minnesota                      Email:  [log in to unmask]
Operations, Infrastructure and Architecture  Phone:  (612) 626-1810
Internet Services                            Office: 626K WBOB