Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:24:36 -0500
Paul, et al.:

   Notre Dame 1, CommonName 0 (or should that be 7-0)!

   You seemed to hit the nail on the head.  One of the two owners
who had this problem found and removed CommonName.  Once she
remembered to reboot the problem went away!  Thanks for your help!
I haven't heard if the other owner had the same issue but that may
take a while and I wanted to post the results for the others who
might run into this.

   Thanks again!   marty