Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Jun 1991 12:47:13 EST
On Tue, 4 Jun 91 11:50:28 EDT <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Hello,
>
>   Is there a listsever type package for Unix? Any info will be
>   appreciated.

About a year ago  a local newspaper here in Philadelphia  had an article about
someone who  writes software for the  Free Software Foundation.  I  forget the
name of this guy,  but I think he's the same fellow who  wrote Emacs for Unix.
His current project is working on a version of listserv for Unix.  If you find
out who wrote Emacs,  you'l probably find someone who can  give you the status
of this project ...  namely, the author.

Stan Horwitz
Listserv Postmaster
Temple University
Acknowledge to: OASIS@TEMPLEVM (or VM.TEMPLE.EDU)