"Richard Seifert, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 26 Oct 1990 10:08:31 EDT
We are going to be installing an IBM 4381 running VM/XA SP 2.1 with CMS 5.
I would appreciate any input, suggestions, problems, etc. that anyone might
have to offer regarding the installation, setup and/or use of LISTSERV in such
an environment.  Replies can be sent to me personally to save on network
traffic.  Thanks in advance.

(Sorry for the cross-posting.  Just trying to get as much as possible.)

Rich

Richard Seifert, Jr                    BITNET---MAINT@CLVM
Systems Programmer/Postmaster/NAd      [log in to unmask]
Educational Resources Center
Clarkson University