"Barbot, Christopher" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:28:04 -0500
On my unix server, we use sendmail and if my listname has not been entered into the /etc/aliases file, I get the exact same behavior going on.  Not exactly sure how the list name gets configured onto win2k tho.

Sincerely,
Chris Barbot

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Reed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 4:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Messages not going through

First, my apologies if this is to the wrong list.

I am attempting to setup ListServ Lite 1.8e.  It is configured on a Windows 2000 Server.  I feel that everything is configured correctly.  I can go to the web interface and add users, and when I send a message to a created list, I do receive a confirmation that the message was successfully distributed.  However, the message does not get to any of the subscribers.

Anyone have a guess?

Scott Reed
Southeastern Illinois College