Adrianne Schutt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:19:54 -0500
        Trivial question time.  :)

        I've got a bad-tempered subscriber having a hissy fit because my server
bounced a post with a pic attached.  No problem, the server's doing what I
asked, and this guy's responsible for his own bad day.  I've tossed him on
review until we figure out if he can get a civil tongue back in his head,
which brings up the silly question:

        If someone's on review, and tries to post a message the server is set to
reject (due to size, html, pics attached, whatever reason), does the
message bounce or does it bypass that and get passed to the editors?

        Thanks kindly!
        Ad  ;->
        www.hamtech.org