Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:57:24 -0500
On 10/10/00 8:34 AM, Steven Eichner <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>I believe you can modify the templates to combine any farewell message
>you've created as well as the "you have been..." message.

I'm not aware of any such template. What is it called?

SIGNOFF1 is sent to the list owner when someone leaves. SIGNOFF2 is sent
to someone who tries to leave but isn't subscribed (and they still get
the command response).

>Unfortunately, this means that every time a list owner removes
>someone, they will get the full farewell message.

No, that's DELETE1.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP