Fri, 22 May 2015 17:59:31 -0400
Hello Santo,

Before you do anything else, you should read the Site Manager manual
here: http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp

The environment you're entering is much too complex to be addressed by
way of a few questions on a discussion list.  The manual covers it all -
please don't jump in without proper preparation.