Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:17:48 -0400
I'd like to filter out all mail from TOM.COM, 126.COM and 163.COM,
for example.  However, I do not want any messages coming to anyone
about the rejected mail.  It seems to me that owners now get a
message about every piece of mail that is reject by a filter which is
almost as bad as letting the mail through in the first place.  Any
ideas?  Currently I've been doing SERVE OFF DROP for each individual
address, but they go on forever.
--
Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)