Marc Stober <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:17:06 -0400
Since each recipient is, technically, getting a different message, I imagine
this would need to be done as a mail-merge. I've seen this feature in a
number of newletter-type lists to which I'm subscribed, and have found it
useful since I do receive mail via some "forwarding" addresses.

= Marc Louis Stober
= Systems Manager
= The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism
= http://www.uscj.org