Moshe Barak <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:54:58 +0200
Hi,
Our intitute has decided to implement MS Exchange 2010 server as a main
campus-wide system. Someone in the team that works in
this project has suggested to use Exchange 2010 mailing lists, to do what
listserv does today, and I have been asked to prepare a paper on the subject and
present it. I am not knowledgeable about MS Exchange 2010 mailing lists at all.
Any chances anyone may have some info/comparisons about this? My gut feeling is
that there is really no comparison, but I do not know that for sure. Thanks for
any info/pointer.
Thanks,

Moshe

Moshe Barak| Head User Support | Taub Computer Center
Office: 9724-8293689 | fax: 97248236212 | E-mail:  [log in to unmask]