"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 21 Feb 89 16:38:35 GMT
The final results of survey #1  are available from [log in to unmask] There is a
short  "intro" file,  a  large "raw  results" file,  and  a medium  "commented
excerpts"  file.  Since  I  assume  the majority  of  people  on  LSTSRV-L  is
interested in the results, I am going  to mail the "intro" and "excerpts" file
to LSTSRV-L to reduce network traffic. If you are interested in the results of
the survey, please act as follows:

- If  you   are  NOT  on   LSTSRV-L,  you   should  order  SURV1   INTRO  from
  LISTSERV@LEPICS, along with either SURV1  COMMENTS (around 250 lines), SURV1
  RAWDATA (over 600 lines) or both.

- If you  are on LSTSRV-L, you  will get the  INTRO and COMMENTS file  via the
  list; if  you want the "raw  results" file, you  will have to order  it from

Eric