"Jeff Parke, VETPROF co-manager" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:36:47 -0700
Does anyone know of an inexpensive home we can host VETPROF (nee
VETPLUS) list on?  This has running under LISTSERV since 1995 (early
on it ran on listproc software).  The current host machine has been
experiencing escalating problems for months.

We are looking to migrate to another provider of LISTSERV lists.  I'm
not a member of LSTSRV-L, so please send any ideas to

Thanks!
--
Jeff Parke, MS, DVM  [log in to unmask]
VETPROF co-administrator