Gary Sponseller <SPONSELL@AKRONVM>
Tue, 28 Feb 89 12:35:52 EST

>Also, during a global delete, I found that many listservs still did
>not get their tables updated - they still do not recognize me as a postmast.
>some of these listservs are: UMAB,BINGVMB,JPNKEKVM,DHDURZ1,UIUCVME, and
>HASARA11.. There were more, but I thought of collecting the naks too late..
>Thanks, -turgut

I had this happen every so often as well.  You must be the NAD for your node
to do global deletions (which you and I both are).  It appears that when
some sites install a new BITEARN NODES file, they are forgetting to reboot
their LISTSERV.  If you forget to reboot, LISTSERV cannot read the master
file (the disk needs re-ACCESSed).... so, LISTSERV assumes that the NAD
for your node is [log in to unmask]  :-(

So be sure to reboot your server after monthly nodes updates.