Jason Ranieri <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:14:34 -0500
One of our users writes:

1.  I have now received three of my messages back from the listserv
indicating that my message is being returned "unprocesssed" because it
appears to already have been distributed.  This is correct - the message
went to the list.  But I still get the error.

2.  I have attempted to activate the "notebook" feature of Listserv for
Lawtech, to create a web accessible archive of messages.  It has not
worked.  I would like you to identify and resolve the obstacle to creating
the archive.

On the first question I have no idea what the user could be doing to
produce this error.

On the second question I'm mystified.  I have tested several notebook
commands and I can't get his list to archive.  Has anyone else ever
encountered a problem such as this?