Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:41:40 -0500
On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Teresa Moore (SUNY) wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a real quick question that I cannot seem to find the answer to.
> Is there a limit to the number of subscribers you can add in bulk via
> the web interface?  Is there a limit when using the add command?

There's a limit when adding subscriptions via an add command. I am not
certain, but I would guess there's also a limit for bulk add
subscriptions. If you have a large number of subscriptions to add, more
than 1,000 its best to add them via email using a batch file. Listserv's
documentation explains how to do that so I won't rehash it here.