Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:14:05 -0700
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:23:20 -0500, Frank Bures <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>However, this time the request has not been deleted and the confirmation
>request keeps popping up in my mailbox now and then.

LISTSERV doesn't do this, so you likely have a piece of mail stuck somewhere
in a loop.  What is the exact frequency these requests keep coming?

When you get the confirmation request from LISTSERV is the CODE number the
same or different each time?  If different, then the mail loop is on the way
to LISTSERV.  If the same, then the mail loop is on the way from LISTSERV.

You can cancel a confirmation thus

OK CANCEL xxxxxxxx

where xxxxxxxxx is the confirmation CODE.