Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:33:43 -0400
There was an item called WAPWWOOU years ago, Work and Play Well With
Others On USENET.  I didn't keep a copy and Google doesn't find one
currently online... alas.  It was mostly an introduction intended for
those not familiar with the Newsgroup facility, quite clever and well
written.

My favorite item from it: Don't make yourself look stupid in print.