Jesus Alonso Rivas y Rivas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:23:27 -0500
Is it possible that the file wa.exe may be corrupted or damaged? Because
at the address: http://www.didage.org.mx/listas/wa.exe the server
responds "The page cannot be found" and does the same thing with the
rest of the links and variables that goes right after the "wa.exe" (in
example: /wa.exe?REPORT&z=3) But when removing the "wa.exe" it displays
the pages correctly but they don't work ok.

If so, how can I "repair" it?