Michael Gettes <CCMRG@BOSTONU>
Mon, 12 Oct 87 18:46:26 EDT
Would anyone be interested in a WHOIS service for LISTSERV?

I wrote a quick exec that processes the signup file and returns
matches. Very simple, yet powerful. If there is desire...let me know
and I will make it available via LISTSERV.

Command Format: /WHOis <string>
                 where <string> is a name or account number.
    /WHO ccmrg will return all accounts that have CCMRG in them.

Advantage? all people have to do is to register with LISTSERV.
Question?  Can their be a subscription period for REGISTRATIONS?
            - Michael Gettes, Boston University