Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 09:24:03 -0500
I've been trying to install 1.8e for some time now.  I came in this morning to try it again and chickened out.  Is there a way of running in test mode somehow?  We are on AIX.  I imagine I can set up a separate machine with its own support services like sendmail and apache and run a copy of listserv there, but this sounds like a large project.

My latest concerns are the various templates that I or owners have modified.  Will they fit into the new system?  It looks like default.wwwtpl has changed a lot.  How can I test before I go live?  I know the main list owners management page has changed a lot and I like the changes.  Can I run a test WA and somehow have it use the new default.wwwtpl?
--
Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
Listserv Administrator