Louis J Wiesemann <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 15:37:06 -0500
One of our Unix guys just came over to ask me about a problem he is seeing
between the postfix mail server and Listserv.  We are running Listserv
1.8d on AIX.  He said that postfix is seeing mail from moderated lists as mail
loops when it comes back from the moderator.  He said he was looking at
some things from the postfix side but wanted to know if I had any
ideas. I was just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this or has
any suggestions.

Thanks,

Louis J. Wiesemann      [log in to unmask]     502-852-8952