Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:48:50 -0400
LSOFT sends occasional message to the different LISTSERV installations in
order to keep catalist up-to-date and make sure that the network of
LISTSERVs is in good shape.  What you should do is send mail to
[log in to unmask] asking them to unregister the
[log in to unmask] installation and register the new
installation in its place.  Until you do so you will continue to get these
bounces and may continue to have other problems.

-jwgh