Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 22:28:45 -0400
Hola Lourdes

>Please anybody can tell me how can I know what jobs are held?

Look in the ~/LISTSERV/SPOOL/ directory for files with a .JOBH extension.
These are the actual 'held' jobs.  To view their contents you must use the
JOBVIEW utility that should also be in the spool directory.  DO NOT try to
open them in a text editor because the files are in a binary format that a
text editor will break.

The basic syntax for using JOBVIEW is:

>JOBVIEW file1 file2 ...

There's no need to specify the .JOBH extension, you can just put the
filename in.  While you can also view more that one file with a single
command, I prefer to only look at them one at a time.  This is because you
will be viewing at the whole e-mail, and some of them can be very long.

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.