Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:44:32 -0400
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:31:47 EDT, David Rosenthal said:

> Does anyone have an updated patch for sendmail 8.13.07 that allows
> for ListServ PROBES?
>
> We applied the last patch we have, but VERPs are not being processed
> correctly by sendmail on our new system.

Wierd.  That code hasn't changed in somewhere near forever - if the patch
applied at all, and Sendmail actually got rebuilt and restarted with the
new binary, it *should* work.

I've attached the current one we're using.  It should apply fine to
an 8.13.7 source tree (though it may complain about a 1-line offset).

Note that you also need to add -DLISTSERV to your compile flags. If you're
building by hand, adding this to devtools/Site/site.config.m4 should do it:

APPENDDEF(`confENVDEF', `-DLISTSERV')

If you're building via 'rpmbuild' or similar, you'll have to do whatever
that tool needs to get that defined.