Michael Sailer <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:08:22 -0400
How can I edit Listserv so that the user does not see this screen when they
click the link to acknowledge that they want to join the list. This could be
confusing to some people and if I could prevent them from seeing this or if
I could edit it, it would help. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mike Sailer

Command confirmation

Confirming:
> SUBSCRIBE DATACOM-EQUIPMENT Anonymous WITH NODIGESTS FULLHDR NOACK REPRO
You have  been added to  the datacom-equipment list. Your  subscription has
been made anonymous; only the list owner  will be able to see that you have
joined the list. Please note however  that posting to the list could reveal
your name and e-mail address. In other words, you can only remain anonymous
as long as you do not say anything on the list.

Your subscription options have been changed to NODIGESTS FULLHDR NOACK
REPRO.