Nicolas Bales Toulouse <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 May 1996 15:32:14 +0200
Hello,

After reading the MLM software FAQ, I think this might be right place to ask.

So, a bunch of net friends and I are interested in setting up a non-profit
mailing list dedicated to the Renault Twingo, a cute little french car. If
you want to learn more about this fantastic little car you can check out my
Twingo Web Page at:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/2458/

As we have currently neither the knowledge or the allowance to set up mailing
lists on our own sites, we are searching for a kind soul who could volunteer
to let us run one on their system.

I expect no more than 10 mails/day as an average, maybe 20 subscribers in the
long-run, and we won't need any archival space.

The charter of the mail list could be as follows:

- The Twingo-Net non-profit mailing list is for enthusiasts to discuss topics
  related to the Renault Twingo, including special events, mechanical issues,
  accessories, custom vehicles, personal experiences, etc...

- The official language is english.

- Although commercial addresses will be tolerated as an answer to particular
  questions or as news items, the Twingo-Net mailing list is not a place for
  advertisement.

I personnally propose to be list-administrator (My name is Nicholas Bales, I
live in Toulouse, France, my e-mail is [log in to unmask]). Although,
as I said, I do not have the technical ability to set up a list server on my
own, I guess I could maintain it properly (maybe with a little help from time
to time).

Best regards,

Nicolas Bales

  /___ OOO              ___\   Nicholas | [log in to unmask]
 //o  \       <>       /o  \\     BALES |          Toulouse, France
 \_________UTwingo~_________/  http://www.geocities.com/Paris/2458/