"Richard Seifert, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Oct 1991 11:16:20 EDT
    Yes, this one again!  Ok, I found an 'old' file, that appears to be ok.
However, I know that it is pre-1.7a, and am wondering what kind of problems it
might introduce, if any, when I try to put it to use.  Thanks.

Rich

PS. By the way, it doesn't appear as though anything in the munged file I have
is getting run by LISTSERV.  At least, by looking at some of the commands in
the old file, I see no indication of any of them being executed.