"INFOatHEARN (EARN-NL Info Service)" <INFO@HNYKUN11>
Tue, 5 Sep 89 12:01:18 MET
I wonder if someone can help me solving the following problems:
- How can a listowner prevent the names/adresses of local subscribers
  to the list to be shown in every header of mail distributed over the
  list. As there are many local subscribers, the mail headers get very
  long.
- How can a listowner make the list the original sender of mail distributed
  over the list. I don't think it is possible, but I'm not sure.

I checked the documentation (LISTKEYW MEMO and LISTOWNR MEMO) but could
not find anything on these subjects.
Thanks very much for any help.

G. Groothuijsen
INFO@HEARN, Earn User Support