"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Nov 1992 08:49:34 EST
On Mon, 16 Nov 1992 13:45:45 NFT Turgut Kalfaoglu said:
>I suspect that your server is thinking that you are the closest host to
>the SMTP@INTERBIT, thus considering that the other 9000+ users are fine
>where they are. I can't think of a solution for it, however.. -turgut
And in fact, once you have exploded and peered it, you can get some
very strange closest to [log in to unmask]  I have a couple of peered
lists that I'm going to have to adjust the order of the peers statement
to spread out the SMTP@INTERBIT load.  I have tried to keep the list of
nodes in alpha order in the past on all peers, and poor AWIIMC12 is
getting a lot of the internet traffic as a result.
/ahw