Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:49:28 -0400
>Can anyone please translate into plain English the clause after the
>colon?  I've read it over about a dozen times and searched in vain for
>"Message/Deliver-Status" in the Site Manager's Operations Manual.
>
>------------------------------
>The enclosed message, found in the LISTSERV mailbox and shown under the spool
>ID 30651 in the system log, has been identified as a possible delivery error
>notice for the following reason:
>
>"Message/Delivery-Status" body part found in
>the message body.
contained a body part labeled "Message/Delivery-Status".  This
generally indicates that the message is a nondelivery notification of
some kind, so LISTSERV didn't deliver the message, instead forwarding
it to the listowner for inspection.

If you look at the message itself (the 'enclosed message' mentioned
in the text you quote) you should be able to find the part of the
message that is labeled "Message/Delivery-Status".

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support
L-Soft international, Inc