Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Fri, 17 Nov 89 20:08:32 TUR
Greetings - first my apologies for sending LINKSWT FILE to BITNET side
as well.. sigh! it won't get stored, but a lot of rejection mail is
coming my way :(

There are two servers complaining in these days: DEARN is getting jobs
that mention server#20, which was OREGON1 (but no longer active), and
CEARN getting jobs for server 505 (DTUZDV1) which it doesn't know about
yet. I sent a PEERS NAMES to the <EARN> side (this time I got it right),
which will correct the latter.. I'll try to find which site is sending
the jobs that include server 20.. Regards, -turgut