Jean Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 19:44:12 -0400
Off the wall thought:  my antique (1.8d: working on 16 upgrade) Listserv
often runs out of memory and crashes.  The pre-crash .jobh files will sit
there forever, but if you rename them as .job, they'll get processed in 10
minutes.  Not that you want to send out two month old email, probably.

--
Jean Snow  [log in to unmask]
Enterprise Information Technology Services (EITS)