David Lippke <LIPPKE@UTDALLAS>
Thu, 30 Nov 89 09:18:50 CST
Yesterday morning we switched from UTDALVM1 as our primary nodename to
  UTDALLAS.  All has apparently gone well with the exception that during
  the first 35 minutes of LISTSERV operation (10:55 CST - 11:30 CST)
  I had the MAILER variable in LOCAL SYSVARS incorrectly left pointing
  to UTDALVM1.  This caused our MAILER to reject and return a fair bit
  of list mail (since it thought it was being asked to deliver remote
  mail from a remote user) -- most noticeably on SAS-L.

It seems like everything is flying just fine now, tho.  If you do see
  rejections with UTDALVM1 or UTDALLAS involved after 11:30 CST yesterday,
  please let me know about it.

Sorry for the trouble,
                       David