Seth and Dee Anne Margolies <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 11:53:41 -0600
Majordomo and listserv are both mailing list management programs.  However
the list owner and subscribers have much more options available to them.
For example you can as a subscriber have the oprion of temporary leaving
the list without unsubscribing and resubscribing again.

With LISTSERV you can also have topic categories for subdiscussions within
the list.  Using topics you can have some messages to to all ht list and
others to only people that wish to receive them.  It is basically used to
create a special interwst sectin on the list.

Many other things are possible with LISTSERV.  That is why I prefer it.