"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 07:22:10 -0800
Please disregard this part of my posting:

>Now, here's another strange thing:  The following URL brings up a list of
>all lists on the server, public and private, without one's having to first
>log-in: http://charitychannel.com/collaborate/wa.exe?REPORT.  The list of
>lists is not hyperlinked, so that's good -- but should LISTSERV be
>revealing private lists to non-authenticated visitors?

Since I can't duplicate it, I must assume that in my over-tired state I was
logged in when I did that.  Sorry if I caused any spilled coffee among my
colleagues.

However, the original problem -- where public lists do not show in the Show
All Lists view when not logged in -- is still unresolved.  To see it, go to
http://charitychannel.com/collaborate/wa.exe?REPORT&z=3 and select "Show
All Lists."  It won't show any of the public lists.  Help!

Steve

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer

CharityChannel.com - Connecting Nonprofit Professionals Worldwide (tm)