Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 16 Oct 1986 23:39 SET
  EB0UB011 is now much  nearer to CEARN than FRECP11. This  has not always been
the case, but... *sigh* Well, anyway I'd  like to change the links which invol-
ve both EB0UB011 and FRECP11 on all  the lists, and also on RSCSMODS where they
are obviously not  perfect (FRECP11 --> TAMVM1  ;-) ). So, if you're  on one of
the following lists:  RSCSMODS CHAT-L LSTSRV-L (I know,  this first proposition
is necessarily  true), be prepared to  be possibly moved to  another server. If
you are  the postmaster of  any of  the nodes that  house any of  the aforesaid
lists, please  send me a  note when you've  installed the latest  BITEARN NODES
and done  a NODESGEN  so that I  know when  I can explode  the lists.  Yes, I'm
going to send a note to myself! ;-)

  I'll probably change the links this weekend -- not before.

  Eric