KEVIN MCKENZIE <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:34:32 -0400
How about setting the instructor to being a member of the list instead of a
owner of a list.  Then set the review rights to only the postmaster or
postman of the system.  This should keep the instructors from being able to
do a review or get on the system.  If the instructors only want to send to
the list and not receive dailly information set them as a sender.  I think
that this is the simplist answer that I can come up with.  Once you get it
up and a few bugs worked out, the maintenance is really not that hard.  We
maintain rough 7,000 lists and only at the beginning of semesters is it
really a drain on our time.

Kevin.....