Nick Abiola-Bisiolu <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:26:05 -0500
Hi All,

After upgrading from 14.3 to 14.4 list owners are reporting seeing the  following warning each time they update the list configuration via the Listserv web interface.
We did not have the problem prior to the upgrade.

Can anyone enlighten me on this issue?

#################################
The following problems have been detected in the list header:

* Title= *****,...
Warning: Extraneous parameter - only no is allowed for this keyword.

* Review= PRIVATE
Warning: Extraneous parameter - only no is allowed for this keyword.

* Default-Options= NOACK,...
Warning: Extraneous parameter - only no is allowed for this keyword.

Please refer to the list keyword documentation (available via the "INFO
KEYWORDS" command) for more information about keyword syntax.

Since only warnings have been issued, the list will be stored anyway.

The header of the 04PSESREG list has been successfully replaced.

deniability."
##############################

If you have any questions or if I may be of further assistance, please let me know

Regards,
Nicholas Abiola-Bisiolu.
Electronic Mail Services Analyst.
IEEE Electronic Communications