David Martin Cuesta <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:44:51 +0100
Helo,

We have defined the Spanish language, as the default language (with the file: spanish.mailtpl, and set in go.user: DEFAULT_LANGUAGE="spanish"). And we keep the original file in English: default.mailtpl.

But when a user posts a message to a LISTSERV's list, the ACK message is duplicated. The user gets a message in English and other in Spanish. We set the keyword Language=Spanish, for that list, also.

Is it possible to receive only one ack message in Spanish?

David Martín