Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:55:38 -0500
>At 11:42 AM 01/03/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>>This is for backward compatibility.  If you are set to DIGEST and change
>>to MAIL, it changes you to MAIL NODIGEST.  But if you were already NOMAIL
>>as well as DIGEST (or INDEX for that matter) it just removes the NOMAIL.
>>I probably need to document that better.
>>
>>Nathan
>
>Nathan:
>
>Is there a work-around?  Surely there must be a technique to turn off all
>NOMAIL settings without disturbing those who are set to digest?

I don't believe there is a simple way to do this.  You could get a
list of all NOMAIL subscribers via:

        Q listname WITH NOMAIL NODIG FOR *@*

Some might prefer the format you get with:

        Q ***GUI*** WITH NOMAIL NODIG FOR *@*

Once you have the list of people who aren't getting mail then you can
do with it as you will.

For what that's worth,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support