Tue, 6 Feb 1996 00:37:09 GMT
My name is Tim Ames and I am listowner of a private list that is an online
AA meeting.  We have 2 lists.  One is for recovery issues and the other is
a business meeting for the group conscience.  I am searching for a host
site for the business list which currently has 58 members.  List volume is
2-5 messages a day with 50 messages a week maximum even during heated
topics.

We are currently using netcom.com as a host and the messages are taking
3-4 days to appear on the list and not in any sequential order.  That
makes it kind of hard to conduct a business meeting for the group.

We are not expecting any rapid growth in the foreseeable future.  I would
appreciate any leads that anyone could offer as far as a host site.

Regards,

Tim Ames
Big Sur, CA