Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Wed, 3 Dec 1986 00:14 SET
  I have  created a LOCSOFT  FILELIST on our LISTSERV  where I have  started to
make our  homebrew software packages available  to the world. This  filelist is
not  complete yet,  but  the shared  disk  program (ACCSHR)  is  listed on  it.

  To get the filelist: TELL LISTSERV AT FRECP11 INDEX LOCSOFT
  The shared disk package is ACCSHR3 PACKAGE (CMS 3) or ACCSHR4 PACKAGE (CMS4).

  Note that you  can subscribe to this  filelist or to the package  with an AFD
ADD command  (hmm.. better  TELL LISTSERV  AT FRECP11 INFO  AFD before  you try
this). Also  note that the files  have been made  GET = NAD and  therefore only
the registered  Node ADministrators  for your  site will be  able to  order the
files (alternate NADs in the  :acontactx/:acontforx tags are supported). If you
have any problem just contact me and I'll send you the package.

  Eric