Ton van den Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:37:08 -0400
The syntax

  Send= Private, Moderated

is not recognized by LISTSERV, but is there another way to do this?
What I want is:

- Postings from non-subscribers receive a rejection message (which hopefully
  can be edited in the MAILTPL file)
- Postings from subscribers are forwarded to Editor for approval.

The manual only mentions a "Semi-Moderated" option, but this seems
risky to me.

Why we need this?  We are now using "Send= Editor,Hold".  This weekend we
had 63 postings requiring approval and only 7 were legitimate postings...
And no, we have not turned off the spam filter.

--

Ton van den Bogert, co-moderator BIOMCH-L