Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Aug 1991 16:44:06 CDT
   For the second time in the past few weeks we've received a job (this
was an LSVLDELT JOB) from a LISTSERV or NODE which is NOT defined in
PEERS NAMES or in BITEARN NODES (one of each).

   PLEASE - If you are going to fire up a test LISTSERV or LISTSERV on
a non-BITNET node - be sure to modify the WAKEPARM FILE.  At the least
the "Call LSVLDELT" entry (ours is at 23:00:00).  Maybe others should
be removed too but I think it is LSVLDELT that caused unwanted distributions
the last couple times.

       Marty