"McRae, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:58:11 -0800
I am still having lots of problems with lists not handling attachments.  I
have several list owners complaining that they are unable to send messages
to their lists if they include an attachment to the message but a message
without an attachment seems to work just fine.  If an attachment is with the
message listserv will forward the message but not the attachment.  I'm
running Listserv 1.8d on an NT server.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I
don't think it has anything to do with the list header but here is an
example of two lists (I stripped the email addresses).  As you can see the
are run by two different people.  I'm sure that they know how to send emails
with attachments, I've stood right behind them and seen it.

Please help!

Richard

first example:

Agency Contracts Database
Subscription=Open,Confirm
Ack= No
Confidential= Service
Validate= No
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
Review= Owner
Send= Editor, hold, confirm
Errors-To= Owner
Owner= CoffmJC@...
Editor= CoffmJC@...;elliosg@...
Moderator= coffmjc@..., elliosg@...
Notebook= yes
Notebook= e:\listserv\archives\CCS_ACD
Notebook= Monthly,Private
sub-lists= CCS_Key_Coordinators

Second example:

HRD background check list

Subscription= Open,Confirm
Ack= yes
Confidential= Service
Validate= No
Reply-to= Sender,Respect
Review= Owners
Send= Private,Hold,Confirm
Editor= StirlSA@...
Moderator= All,Stirlsa@..., fostelj@..., mcraer@...
Errors-To= Owner
Owner= StirlSA@...
Notebook= yes
Notebook= e:\listserv\archives\BACKGROUNDCHECKDSHS
Notebook= Monthly,Private